Sunday, July 31, 2022

JESUS is the WORD

 

John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, 

the truth, 

and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.


Why study the WORD?

Because JESUS is the WORD.

And here's proof:

John 1:1

King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, 

and the Word was with God, 

and the Word was God.


John 1:14

King James Version

14 And the Word was made flesh, 

and dwelt among us, 

(and we beheld his glory, 

the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) 

full of grace and truth.


Revelation 19:11-13

King James Version

11 And I saw heaven opened, 

and behold a white horse; 

and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, 

and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, 

and on his head were many crowns; 

and he had a name written, 

that no man knew, 

but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: 

and his name is called The Word of God.


Related material:

Why Does Scripture MATTER So Much?

DEVOTION to the WORD of GOD

DEVOTION to SCRIPTURE

JESUS

WORD of GOD

SPIRIT of GOD

WORD study


Image: Real Status


My brother's KEEPER

  Genesis 4:9 King James Version 9 And the Lord said unto Cain,  Where is Abel thy brother?  And he said, I know not:  Am I my brother's...