Sunday, July 31, 2022

WORD comprehension

 

2 Corinthians 11:3-4

King James Version

3 But I fear, 

lest by any means, 

as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, 

so your minds should be corrupted 

from the simplicity that is in Christ.

4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, 

whom we have not preached, 

or if ye receive another spirit, 

which ye have not received, 

or another gospel, 

which ye have not accepted, 

ye might well bear with him.


There are words, and then, there is the WORD.

The WORD I speak of is the WORD of GOD -- the Bible.

Do you love the WORD of GOD, as much as I do?

Or do you wish to know more about it?

What can you get from it?

Why is it important to know Scripture?

Why is it important to be born again?

All these will be answered in the next pages.

If you like self-study, you will like this blog.

If you are an independent thinker, you will like this blog.

If you love learning about GOD, you will like this blog.

The intention is that we may all appreciate the WORD of GOD.

And that can only be done by clicking the next posts.


Related material:

BASIS for BIBLE versions


ALL Bible verses and versions from biblegateway.com


Image: Free Icons Png


My brother's KEEPER

  Genesis 4:9 King James Version 9 And the Lord said unto Cain,  Where is Abel thy brother?  And he said, I know not:  Am I my brother's...